‘NitX Games’ prides itself in being a small & affectionate company. Our expectations from employees are to be able to work within team as well as independently. As we’re a small team, every employee may need to do different types of tasks, for example an UI designer may have to edit and polish a photo with great effects. Quality work is our first priority and second is multitasking.
- Work closely with team, be involved in the game creation process, including brainstorming, prototyping, development, testing and launching games.
- Write good & clean code.
- Design and implement new game features.
- Maintain and update existing games and coding
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Expertise in C, C++, Objective C
- Knowledge of graphics APIs, GLSL, HLSL
- Experience with game development using Unity
- Version Control (git)
- Understanding of client-server-based systems
- Google Compute Platform experience is a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively and self-start tasks
- Familiarity with reliable and unreliable networking protocol and topologies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile game development.